Kyle’s Go-to Resources
This is a list of resources that I’ve personally used and been challenged by. Of course it’s not an exhaustive list.
I’ve always heard that ‘leaders are readers’ and I could’t agree more. Plus, books are fairly inexpensive and offer great bang for the buck. There are also many great podcasts and blogs that are free. Remember, these are just based on my opinion and I still have a lot of reading to do. The links are a bit wonky right now, just right-click [or equivalent] to take you to Amazon for more detailed descriptions.
- First, Break All the Rules – Leadership ideas turned upside down.
- Orbiting the Giant Hairball – How to remain creative against the tide of mediocrity.
- Serving As Senders – How to care for people going overseas and returning home.
- Re Entry: Making The Transition From Missions To Life At Home – practical helps.
BOOKS: Personal Development
- Leading with a Limp: Take Full Advantage of Your Most Powerful Weakness -Challenging principles for leading authentically.
- How People Grow – Insightful and challenging book on personal development
- Necessary Endings – Because you need to know when to move on.
- Andy Stanley’s Leadership Podcast – Church and business leadership
- The EntreLeadership Podcast with Dave Ramsey – Awesome for leading at work